King Loong Metal Products Limited
Having such a wide range of expertise in the hardware for bags, shoes, garments industry

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsMetal Belt Buckle

High Hardness Mens Belt Buckles / Bag Metal Buckle Water Resistance

There is a good supplier. They supply good quality goods and good service. For the new development product, they can give us exact suggestion, and then, we can save much more time to make it. Anyway, we already cooperate for 5 years.

—— Jayanta Dutta

We come from India, specialize on producing bag, handbag. We always place order from King Loong, because they can offer various bag accessories to us.

—— Peeyush Nigam

I'm Online Chat Now

High Hardness Mens Belt Buckles / Bag Metal Buckle Water Resistance

China High Hardness Mens Belt Buckles / Bag Metal Buckle Water Resistance supplier
High Hardness Mens Belt Buckles / Bag Metal Buckle Water Resistance supplier High Hardness Mens Belt Buckles / Bag Metal Buckle Water Resistance supplier High Hardness Mens Belt Buckles / Bag Metal Buckle Water Resistance supplier

Large Image :  High Hardness Mens Belt Buckles / Bag Metal Buckle Water Resistance

Product Details:

Place of Origin: GUANGDONG, CHINA
Brand Name: KING
Model Number: E2443

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiation
Price: Negotiation
Packaging Details: Polybag, standard carton
Delivery Time: 15-20 work days
Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union
Supply Ability: 10000 pcs per month
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Name: Mens Belt Buckles Advantage: Water Resistance
Color: Black Color Size: 61.5*35mm
Weight: 73.6g Thickness: 6.5mm
Feature: High Hardness Logo Or Label: CNC Engrave,emboss,laser Etc.

High Hardness Mens Belt Buckles / Bag Metal Buckle Water Resistance

 

Mens Belt Buckles Introduction

 

· The Buckles are suitable for making belts, harnesses and clothes, luggage belts and backpacks;

· Made of Zinc Alloy materials with high quality polish and electroplating technics, making them very durable and not easy to fade;

· Packing with paper ensures their safe arrival.

 

Mens Belt Buckles Parameters

 

Name

Mens Belt Buckles

Material

Zinc Alloy

Surface Treatment

Zinc, nickel, chrome, brass, bronze, brushed bronze, nickel free, antique

Technique

Stamping

OEM/ODM

Customized design and logo are acceptable

MOQ

500 pcs

Grade

High quality material, high end quality

Packaging

Paper, 20pcs/ paper box, 200pcs/carton

Delivery Time

2 days for samples, 12 days after order comfirmed, mostly depends on the quantity

Payment Term

30% deposit, the other 70% before delivery

 

Mens Belt Buckles Details

 

High Hardness Mens Belt Buckles / Bag Metal Buckle Water Resistance

 

 

Mens Belt Buckles Application

 

High Hardness Mens Belt Buckles / Bag Metal Buckle Water ResistanceHigh Hardness Mens Belt Buckles / Bag Metal Buckle Water Resistance
 
Contact us: If you have any problem, please contact with us via Email, Skype, Whatsapp, QQ, Wechat.
26.5mm Inner Size Bag Metal Buckle D Ring Dog Hook Nickle Color For Purse

Payment And Shipment

Triangle Bag Metal Buckle Nickle Color Polished Rolling Plating For Decoraction
 

 

Trading Process

Triangle Bag Metal Buckle Nickle Color Polished Rolling Plating For Decoraction
 
 
Why us
 
The factors for which we are appreciated by the customer include:
1. With more than 10 years of experience supplying metal accessories for handbags, garments.
2. Well known market trends, product updates faster, keep the pace with the international fashion line.
3. For quality assurance, we employ a team of quality controllers who conducts quality inspect at different production stage, starting from sourcing of the raw material to the final delivery of the products.
4. Over 3000 different designs for you to choose
5. Renowned buyers source from us.
6. A monthly throughput of 1 million metal accessories.
7. Effects: soft enamel, cloisonné, silk screen printing, offset printing, engraved, concaved different techniques are available.

Contact Details
King Loong Metal Products Limited

Contact Person: Kim Chan

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)