2 days for samples, 12 days after order comfirmed, mostly depends on the quantity
30% deposit, the other 70% before delivery
OEM: We accept OEM. Customers give us the design, and we will offer the necessory suggection on the design. After confirmation on the design, we develop the new mold and make sample to you confirm. After that, the production can be bulk production.
Contact us: If you have any problem, please contact with us via Email, Skype, Whatsapp, QQ, Wechat.
Payment And Shipment
The factors for which we are appreciated by the customer include:
1. With more than 10 years of experience supplying metal accessories for handbags, garments.
2. Well known market trends, product updates faster, keep the pace with the international fashion line.
3. For quality assurance, we employ a team of quality controllers who conducts quality inspect at different production stage, starting from sourcing of the raw material to the final delivery of the products.
4. Over 3000 different designs for you to choose
5. Renowned buyers source from us.
6. A monthly throughput of 1 million metal accessories.
7. Effects: soft enamel, cloisonné, silk screen printing, offset printing, engraved, concaved different techniques are available.
8. Comply with the test requirement of ROHS.
FAQ - Production FAQ
Q. Can you make my designs?
A: Yes, OEM/ODM is welcome, pls feel free to send us pictures.
Q. Can I place mix order?
A: Yes, you can mix colour and style in our stock items.
Q. What is the quality of your product?
A: We specialized in high quality products.
Q. When can I get the price?
A: We will try our best to account you a competitive price as soon as we get your quotation.
Q. What do you need before giving the prices?
A: We need your detail request , like products detail dimensions, surface treatment, quantity as well as your
detail address ,so that we could give you the price by FOB or CIF price.
Q. Can I get discounts?
A: Yes, for big order, old customer and regular customers, we give reasonable discounts.
Q. Which Shipment way is available?
By sea to your nearest port.
By air to your nearest airport.
By express (DHL, UPS, FEDEX, TNT, EMS) to your door.